Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Losing data in DetailsView

Losing data in DetailsView

Artchil Gogava

Hi All,

I am displaying a record with certain fields on the DetailsView control on
the ASP.NET web page. Since the record associated with the DetailsView has
lots of fields, I want to split the data between several pages, but, the
problem is, if I do not display fields on the DetailsView, and click Update
after editing, data which is not showing on the current page gets lost.

How to I keep my record persistant, how do I carry on the data not being
displayed?

Thanks in advance.

Archie