Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Bluetooth and Internet Connection Sharing - HELP!

Bluetooth and Internet Connection Sharing - HELP!

Jo Dude

Hi

I finally managed to network via Bluetooth my two computers. Is there any
way - or any direct process - to getting the one to share the other's
Internet Connection? In the same way as I've done before - I've managed to
get one computer on the LAN to connect to the other while it is using the
Internet. This is exactly what I want to do with BT as well. Is there an
easy way to do this?

Thanks in advance!