Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Access token usb

Access token usb

Roedy Green

On Mon, 08 Sep 2008 12:41:44 +0100, Sabine Dinis Blochberger
said :

>The SDK is also the necessary starting place if you want to use their
>tokens at all - since you can't get the APIs any other way. So it can be
>a good investment. Start with the iKey 2032, it's cheaper than the 4000.

What really bugs me is they want you to buy tokens and SDKs before you
know what the beast is capable of.

There is barely a single hard fact in any of the sales literature on
any vendor's site. They are also cagey about prices, not even
ballpark prices.
--

Roedy Green Canadian Mind Products
The Java Glossary

said :

>I hope this helps. Guess it's back to the seller of your area.

apparently there isn't one.
--

said :

>I hope this helps. Guess it's back to the seller of your area.

apparently there isn't one.
--

Roedy Green Canadian Mind Products
The Java Glossary
http://mindprod.com

Francesco

On 8 Set, 13:44, Sabine Dinis Blochberger <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:
> Francesco wrote:
>
> > I have many examples writen in C++...
> > But I have to write Java... I tried to port them but there is
> > something wrong....

> Have you looked at JavaCard?
>
> Other than that, without you posting working code
> <http://mindprod.com/jgloss/sscce.html>
> and extensive log/error reporting,
> we can't guess what you're doing wrong.
>
> --
> Sabine Dinis Blochberger
>
> Op3racionalwww.op3racional.eu

I tried but I think the only way is to load my dll and use its
method...

Francesco

I did it. I can read certificates and the token.
I used the SunPkcs11.jar included in the jdk 1.50.

My problem now is that in some client I have java 1.3 and with this
when i try to define providers it makes error.

This is my code:

String pkcs11config = "name = eToken library = c:/windows/system32/
eTPKCS11.dll";
byte[] pkcs11configBytes = pkcs11config.getBytes();
ByteArrayInputStream configStream = new
ByteArrayInputStream(pkcs11configBytes);

Provider prov = new sun.security.pkcs11.SunPKCS11(configStream); //
This makes me errors
Security.addProvider(prov);

Thanks to all

Roedy Green

On Tue, 09 Sep 2008 10:04:30 +0100, Sabine Dinis Blochberger
said :

>Oh? I found 4 distributors for Canada through here

on that website it asked me for my postal code and it said I would
have to deal direct since there were no dealers in my area. I guess
the two databases are not in sync.