Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Am I Eligible?

Am I Eligible?

justin.thymes@googlemail.com

Hi,

I've no friends, no certs, no job and I've never had a Girlfriend.
Does this mean I am eligible to become a member of the Mean Certified
Newsgroup Posters (MCNGP)?

Regards

JT

Neil

did you hear http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) say in news:b9a32720-a248-49c8-
(E-Mail Removed):

> Hi,
>
> I've no friends, no certs, no job and I've never had a Girlfriend.
> Does this mean I am eligible to become a member of the Mean Certified
> Newsgroup Posters (MCNGP)?
>
> Regards
>
> JT

No, the girlfriend is a requirement...which is why the females of the
MCNGP are so popular...

- "I am not a crook," Mr. Nixon said resignedly.

TBone

And on the eigth day (E-Mail Removed) did cause the electrons
to come together and form the following words:

> I've no friends, no certs, no job and I've never had a Girlfriend.
> Does this mean I am eligible to become a member of the Mean Certified
> Newsgroup Posters (MCNGP)?

No, that means you are overqualified. Two of the above would probably be
enough to mentally twist you enough to meet the qualifications. That or
fifteen years of living in what closely resembles a dilbert cartoon.

Anyway, all of the above would probably put you more into the territory of
OT-MAN, or she who must remain nameless, or any of the faceless mob who
criticize without taking any effort to make things better. Please go read
the actual MCNGP requirements and come back.

-------

T-Bone
MCNGP XL

CBIC

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi,
>
> I've no friends, no certs, no job and I've never had a Girlfriend.
> Does this mean I am eligible to become a member of the Mean Certified
> Newsgroup Posters (MCNGP)?
>
> Regards
>
> JT

Have you been to prison?

Jtyc

> I've no friends, no certs, no job and I've never had a Girlfriend.
> Does this mean I am eligible to become a member of the Mean Certified
> Newsgroup Posters (MCNGP)?

Just what are you implying hmm?

PAJ

On Tue, 2 Sep 2008 11:47:02 -0700 (PDT), (E-Mail Removed)
wrote:

>I've never had a Girlfriend.

Justin,

If you can only perform as your name would imply, this is likely to
remain the case.
Apparently this can be cured via surgery though.

Bill Hileman

(E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've no friends, no certs, no job and I've never had a Girlfriend.
> Does this mean I am eligible to become a member of the Mean Certified
> Newsgroup Posters (MCNGP)?
>
> Regards
>
> JT

HERE!

LRM

"Bill Hileman" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I've no friends, no certs, no job and I've never had a Girlfriend.
>> Does this mean I am eligible to become a member of the Mean Certified
>> Newsgroup Posters (MCNGP)?
>>
>> Regards
>>
>> JT

> HERE!

HERE!
I've never had a girlfriend either. However, I have all the other stuff.

Sorry for so much absenteeism as I've been playing in the 'nix playpen
lately... what a bash!
--
LRM
MCNGP 7^2

LRM

news:Xns9B0D988A8E1ACneilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
> did you hear (E-Mail Removed) say in news:b9a32720-a248-49c8-
> (E-Mail Removed):
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I've no friends, no certs, no job and I've never had a Girlfriend.
>> Does this mean I am eligible to become a member of the Mean Certified
>> Newsgroup Posters (MCNGP)?
>>
>> Regards
>>
>> JT
>>

> No, the girlfriend is a requirement...which is why the females of the
> MCNGP are so popular...

bad, very bad Neil....consider yourself restrained, punishment to follow.

Neil

did you hear "LRM" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:#kp6wgUDJHA.2292
@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl:

> bad, very bad Neil....consider yourself restrained, punishment to follow.

WEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please don't make me wait too long. You know it will only excite me more.

- "Which floor?" Tom asked liftingly.