Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > Where to get SmartNet Contract

Where to get SmartNet Contract

Andreas Heinzelmann

Hi NG,

my SmartNet Contract for my C871W is about to expire soon. Do you have any
suggestions where to get a fair extension contract. Unfortunately my old
vendor went bankrupt so I need some advice on a new recommendable one.

Any clues?

Thanks...Andy