Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > fill table

fill table

brian

I am trying to Dynamically create a table and can't
figure it out. I've been looking at the table class but
don't understand how to use it. I am new with using .net

Below is my code. I would like to have a table that for
every instance of 'file' it places in the table as a
hyperlink instead of the listbox. The hyperlink open a
file and adobe reader.

Thanks

I placed a table on my web form and it's called 'table1'

Private Sub Main(ByVal Path As String)

Dim dirs() As String = Directory.GetDirectories
(Path)
Me.ListBox1.Items.Clear()
Dim dir As String
For Each dir In dirs
Me.ListBox1.Items.Add(dir)
Dim files() As String = Directory.GetFiles
(dir)
For Each file In files
Me.ListBox2.Items.Add(file)
Next