Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Re: Discussion Forum Application

Re: Discussion Forum Application

charles

You can go to http://synthigence.com/eshop/10expan...productcode=20 and
get this free forum and save yourself a bunch of time.

"Nedu N" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I am buliding a Discussion Forum Application similar to what we have in

MSDN
> and other User Forums wherein online communities can report their problems
> and get them resolved. Anybody has got an idea of what would be the ideal
> way for building this kinda application.
> Thanks

Nedu N

thank you............i will have a look....

"charles" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> You can go to http://synthigence.com/eshop/10expan...productcode=20 and
> get this free forum and save yourself a bunch of time.
>
> "Nedu N" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > I am buliding a Discussion Forum Application similar to what we have in

> MSDN
> > and other User Forums wherein online communities can report their

problems
> > and get them resolved. Anybody has got an idea of what would be the

ideal
> > way for building this kinda application.
> > Thanks

code a discussion forum using java guessmyname Java 4 01-18-2006 07:01 PM
Discussion Forum Program Scott HTML 5 09-23-2004 12:07 PM
forum/discussion software Andy Fish Java 1 05-14-2004 12:55 AM
developing a Discussion Forum application in ASP.NET vasss_n ASP .Net 1 08-26-2003 12:27 AM
OT Discussion forum options? Chris Harris HTML 5 07-08-2003 09:54 PM

Advertisments