Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > ibatis and activemq in local transaction using the same database...

ibatis and activemq in local transaction using the same database...

alex

hi All,
I need to use ibatis and activemq in a transaction like:

try {
sqlMapClient.startTransaction();

sqlMapClient.delete("deleteUser", user); //

jms.sendMessage(); // could anybody help with this one...

sqlMapClient.commitTransaction();
}
catch (SQLException ex) {
ex.printStackTrace();
}
finally{
sqlMapClient.endTransaction();
}

I'm going to use same datasource for ibatis's SqlMapClient and
activemq's JDBCPersistenceAdapter. can anybody tell me how to implement
jms piece, so that it would be a part of this transaction...
thanks.