Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > Front Page News > Cooler Master HAF 932

Cooler Master HAF 932

Ian Ian is offline
Administrator
Ian's Avatar

Techware Labs review the Cooler Master HAF 932 Case, a high airflow chassis that overclockers and water cooling enthusiasts will love:

Quote:
The HAF 932 is a case I wish would have come out years ago when I first got into water cooling. I applaud Cooler Master for this awesome design and look forward to see what they come out with next that will top this design. Those of you who are looking for a case which has plenty of airflow right out of the box and is also designed for water cooling you have or are planning on doing in the future, you should consider getting your hands on this case. The only drawback, though minor, is for those of you who plan on taking this case to LAN parties, it is extremely heavy. The case is made of thicker gauge metal than the average case which is a plus on the side of longevity but a negative when you have to carry this case out to the car and the up a flight or two at your friends place. But, for about $150, this case is hard to beat. This reviewer happily gives the Cooler Master HAF 932 the Techwarelabs approved hardware award. Bravo Cooler Master!
Read the review here.