Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > VHDL > when sampled signal falling or rising edge

when sampled signal falling or rising edge

picnanard picnanard is offline
Junior Member

I have a very simple question? With a simple example:
Inside same fpga. Inside one process I generate a signal wide one period on rising edge.
If I want test this signal inside another process on same clock. I must do that on falling or rising edge?

Excuse for this biginner question־

using both rising edge and falling edge of signal denish VHDL 5 11-17-2008 07:12 PM
Are actions permitted on rising *and* falling edge of clock? Anon Anon VHDL 2 05-25-2007 01:00 PM
Rising Falling Arrow Techhead Javascript 3 03-28-2007 09:11 PM
Rising, falling edge ALuPin VHDL 0 04-21-2005 11:26 AM
Rising edge of the clock john VHDL 9 11-29-2004 11:52 PM

Advertisments