Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Elderly - OT

Elderly - OT

Neredbojias

An elderly gentleman was invited to an old friend's home for dinner one
evening. He was impressed by the way his buddy preceded every request to his
wife with endearing terms such as: Honey, My Love, Darling, Sweetheart,
Pumpkin, etc. The couple had been married almost 60 years and, clearly,
they were still very much in love.

While the wife was in the kitchen, the man leaned over and said to his
host, 'I think it's wonderful that, after all these years, you still call
your wife those loving pet names.'

The old man hung his head. 'I have to tell you the truth,' he said. 'Her
name slipped my mind about ten years ago and I'm scared to death to ask her
what it is!'

--
Neredbojias
http://www.neredbojias.org/

Phil Kempster

Neredbojias wrote:
> An elderly gentleman was invited to an old friend's home for dinner one
> evening. He was impressed by the way his buddy preceded every request to his
> wife with endearing terms such as: Honey, My Love, Darling, Sweetheart,
> Pumpkin, etc. The couple had been married almost 60 years and, clearly,
> they were still very much in love.
>
> While the wife was in the kitchen, the man leaned over and said to his
> host, 'I think it's wonderful that, after all these years, you still call
> your wife those loving pet names.'
>
> The old man hung his head. 'I have to tell you the truth,' he said. 'Her
> name slipped my mind about ten years ago and I'm scared to death to ask her
> what it is!'

I can't remeber the name of your friend either!

--
Phil & ?? Kempster
http://kempster.info

Nico Schuyt

Neredbojias wrote:
> An elderly gentleman was invited to an old friend's home for dinner
> one evening. He was impressed by the way his buddy preceded every
> request to his wife with endearing terms such as: Honey, My Love,
> Darling, Sweetheart, Pumpkin, etc. The couple had been married
> almost 60 years and, clearly, they were still very much in love.
>
> While the wife was in the kitchen, the man leaned over and said to his
> host, 'I think it's wonderful that, after all these years, you still
> call your wife those loving pet names.'
>
> The old man hung his head. 'I have to tell you the truth,' he said.
> 'Her name slipped my mind about ten years ago and I'm scared to death
> to ask her what it is!'

That's probably the most Off Topic post we have ever seen here. New item for
the Guinness Book of Records

--
Nico

Neredbojias

On 01 Sep 2008, Phil Kempster <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Neredbojias wrote:
>> An elderly gentleman was invited to an old friend's home for dinner
>> one evening. He was impressed by the way his buddy preceded every
>> request to his wife with endearing terms such as: Honey, My Love,
>> Darling, Sweetheart, Pumpkin, etc. The couple had been married
>> almost 60 years and, clearly, they were still very much in love.
>>
>> While the wife was in the kitchen, the man leaned over and said to
>> his host, 'I think it's wonderful that, after all these years, you
>> still call your wife those loving pet names.'
>>
>> The old man hung his head. 'I have to tell you the truth,' he said.
>> 'Her name slipped my mind about ten years ago and I'm scared to
>> death to ask her what it is!'
>>

> I can't remeber the name of your friend either!

--
Neredbojias
http://www.neredbojias.org/ http://www.neredbojias.net/
Great Sights and Sounds
http://adult.neredbojias.org/ http://adult.neredbojias.net/ (adult)

Neredbojias

On 01 Sep 2008, "Nico Schuyt" <nschuyt(AT)gmail(DOT)com> wrote:

> Neredbojias wrote:
>> An elderly gentleman was invited to an old friend's home for dinner
>> one evening. He was impressed by the way his buddy preceded every
>> request to his wife with endearing terms such as: Honey, My Love,
>> Darling, Sweetheart, Pumpkin, etc. The couple had been married
>> almost 60 years and, clearly, they were still very much in love.
>>
>> While the wife was in the kitchen, the man leaned over and said to
>> his host, 'I think it's wonderful that, after all these years, you
>> still call your wife those loving pet names.'
>>
>> The old man hung his head. 'I have to tell you the truth,' he said.
>> 'Her name slipped my mind about ten years ago and I'm scared to
>> death to ask her what it is!'

> That's probably the most Off Topic post we have ever seen here. New
> item for the Guinness Book of Records

Hey, if you're going to do something, no use doing it halfway...

--
Neredbojias
http://www.neredbojias.org/ http://www.neredbojias.net/
Great Sights and Sounds
http://adult.neredbojias.org/ http://adult.neredbojias.net/ (adult)

nice.guy.nige

While the city slept, Nico Schuyt feverishly typed:

> Neredbojias wrote:
>> An elderly gentleman was invited to an old friend's home for dinner

[...]
> That's probably the most Off Topic post we have ever seen here. New
> item for the Guinness Book of Records

Would it help it to be a little more on-topic if it was in xml(ish)?
http://www.nigenet.org.uk/stuff/joke.xml

Cheers,
Nige

--
Nigel Moss | http://www.nigenet.org.uk
Email not valid. http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) - take the dog out!

Nico Schuyt

nice.guy.nige wrote:
> While the city slept, Nico Schuyt feverishly typed:
>
>> Neredbojias wrote:
>>> An elderly gentleman was invited to an old friend's home for dinner

> [...]

>> That's probably the most Off Topic post we have ever seen here. New
>> item for the Guinness Book of Records

> Would it help it to be a little more on-topic if it was in xml(ish)?
> http://www.nigenet.org.uk/stuff/joke.xml

Absolutely ON topic

--
Nico

Blinky the Shark

Nico Schuyt wrote:

> Neredbojias wrote:
>> An elderly gentleman was invited to an old friend's home for dinner
>> one evening. He was impressed by the way his buddy preceded every
>> request to his wife with endearing terms such as: Honey, My Love,
>> Darling, Sweetheart, Pumpkin, etc. The couple had been married
>> almost 60 years and, clearly, they were still very much in love.
>>
>> While the wife was in the kitchen, the man leaned over and said to his
>> host, 'I think it's wonderful that, after all these years, you still
>> call your wife those loving pet names.'
>>
>> The old man hung his head. 'I have to tell you the truth,' he said.
>> 'Her name slipped my mind about ten years ago and I'm scared to death
>> to ask her what it is!'

> That's probably the most Off Topic post we have ever seen here. New item for
> the Guinness Book of Records

And definitely one of the better ones.

--
Blinky