Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > How to delete elements from Tix Combo Box?

How to delete elements from Tix Combo Box?

dudeja.rajat@gmail.com

HI,

I'm using a Tix combo box (I call it combo2), the contents of which
are loaded depeding on the selection in another Tix combo box(I call
it combo1)
I have used the commands:

self.cbAnalysisLibVersion.insert(END, results)

to insert elements to the combo box.

I'm looking for some similar option to delete elements from the combo
box. I mean, as soon as I change selection in
combo1 the previous elements in the combo2 should get cleared up( or
deleted) and | shall be able to the above insert command to add new
elements to the combo2 ( depending upon selection in combo1)

Please suggest how can I clear up the ( delete the entries) in combo2.

Thanks and regards,
Rajat