Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Re: Thunderbird filters when email deaders are missing?

Re: Thunderbird filters when email deaders are missing?

Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo

Brian Sandle wrote:
> I have learned to customise headers for filtering.
>
> But I would like to be able to redirect emails when the X-mailer header
> is not present.
>

> Thanks for any help from
> Brian Sandle

I'm only guess here, but you'll need to create a
customize one for x-mailer and the rest should be
doesn't contain x-mailer? Then again, I don't know if
that will work or not.

help!!!!

http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm