Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Gaming > what hapened to the clasics

what hapened to the clasics

XhArD XhArD is offline
Senior Member
Location: Queensland, Australia

and PS2 has better games. XBox has Halo, that's about it. woop de doo.

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

Halo's old

XhArD XhArD is offline
Senior Member
Location: Queensland, Australia

and it's not XBox specific, computer has it too, so there's no *good* XBox specific games available

The Modfather The Modfather is offline
Senior Member
The Modfather's Avatar

I think he means Halo 2, only the XBox has Halo 2 and I'd love to play it. But that's about the only exclusive game I can think of that'd make me want an XBox over a PS2. So I'll get a PS2.
Just a matter of scrounging up a few bucks to get one now. We're flat freakin' broke.

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

and when u can mod the PS2

Gez Gez is offline
Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by unholy
Halo's old
I cant wait for Halo to die... then gaming wont be "cool" again and it will go back to the way things were. (ps i just realy like that face )

XhArD XhArD is offline
Senior Member
Location: Queensland, Australia

Halo's always seemd like a normal game to me. It's just another first person shooter, nothing more. No special features except being able to drive the warthog and fly that purple thing. hip frickin hurray. But since Microsoft spent squillions of dollars just on advertising the XBox and Halo, it's the coolest thing ever.

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

lol stop being brainwashed .
It did require skill if u had a 56k modem otherwise it was so so so a cheapo game.

The Modfather The Modfather is offline
Senior Member
The Modfather's Avatar

You had other vehicles with Halo besides those two. It was a fun game, I enjoyed it and I don't understand why they refuse to put out a PC version of it. I'd buy it in a nanosecond. But it just isn't enough to justify getting an XBox over a PS/2 when the PS/2 has more games and mostly everything the XBox has except that one.
Modding the PS/2 is something I'll definatly do, I already know how I want to mod it. Nothing drastic, mostly just a paint job. I saw one done in a Superman mod that looked really nice. The paintjob was really well done. And my brother in law has this controller I like, a lighted green job, it's sweet. I dig it. But I think I want it in red if they have it. I'm gonna paint the thing a nice bright red with yellow trim and maybe put some sort of small window in it with a bit of lighting, dunno yet.

Gez Gez is offline
Senior Member

ok mod we need to correct something...
PS/2 = Mouse or Keyboard port on a computer
PS2 = Sony Gaming Console