Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Security permissions...

Security permissions...

I an attempting to serialize a custom exception class that is derived from
System.Exception during runtime.
I am getting a the following security permission exception when the
XmlSerializer is attempting to serilaize the 'TargetSite' property....

"The property 'TargetSite' on type 'System.Exception' cannot be serialized
because it is decorated with declarative security permission attributes.
Consider using imperative asserts or demands in the property accessors."

Can anyone show me an example of how to get round this?

This is an ASP.Net application....

Cheers

Ollie