Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > regular expression on vc6

regular expression on vc6

raj s

How to use regular expression library of boost in vc6 compiler?

Marcel Müller

raj s schrieb:
> How to use regular expression library of boost in vc6 compiler?

You should ask this in a microsoft group.

However, VC6 does not support much of C++. In general you should
consider to upgrade at least to 7.1 to use recent boost libraries.

Marcel

zaimoni@zaimoni.com

On Aug 29, 10:10 am, raj s <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> How to use regular expression library of boost in vc6 compiler?

As in?
* Install instructions for MSVC6 (and other higher versions) are in
the documentation for Boost.Regex.
* Usage instructions and examples are also in said documentation.

In general, I'd be asking this question (more concretely) over at the
Boost Users mailing list.