Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Software > Convert emails to records

Convert emails to records

Sweta_cool2003 Sweta_cool2003 is offline
Junior Member

hello all,

I use microsoft outlook. I receive 500 emails daily in microsoft outlook. I want the emails received in microsoft outlook to be automatically redirected to a database i.e Ms access or MY SQL or oracle or SQL Server.

How can I do this? Which of the databases will be the best? Will I need any third party software to do this or this can be done directly without using any third party software. Thank in advance to all responding.