Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > ALL A-BUZZ ABOUT THE 40D!

ALL A-BUZZ ABOUT THE 40D!

Annika1980

David Nebenzahl

On 8/28/2008 8:53 AM Annika1980 spake thus:

This post is off-topic for this newsgroup, rec.photo.equipment.35mm,
which is concerned with film cameras that use 35mm film, not digital
cameras that look like 35mm SLRs.

Please use an appropriate newsgroup for postings on digital cameras. One
of the following groups would be a good place for such postings:

rec.photo.digital
rec.photo.digital.point+shoot
rec.photo.digital.rangefinder
rec.photo.digital.slr
rec.photo.digital.slr-systems

(Note that the list of groups available to you depends on what your ISP
or news provider carries, and may differ from this list)

--
"In 1964 Barry Goldwater declared: 'Elect me president, and I
population into concentration camps and turn the country into a

- Characterization (paraphrased) of the 1964 Goldwater/Johnson
presidential race by Professor Irwin Corey, "The World's Foremost
Authority".

Helen

On Aug 28, 11:53*am, Annika1980 <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

Beautiful vibrant colors and lovely composition. ISO 1600?! That's
amazing. I see such great detail and clarity.
Helen

Draco

On Aug 28, 12:35*pm, "Russell D." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Annika1980 wrote:
> >http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/102304115/original

> The big bee seems to be approaching the flower. However, his antenna is
> under the flower. Nice images though.
>
> Russell

Good catch. It looked like Mr BumbullBee was waiting
to take his turn at the necter bar.

Great color. Perspective is interesting.

Keep at it.

Draco

Draco

On Aug 28, 1:23*pm, David Nebenzahl <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> On 8/28/2008 8:53 AM Annika1980 spake thus:
>
> >http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/102304115/original

> This post is off-topic for this newsgroup, rec.photo.equipment.35mm,
> which is concerned with film cameras that use 35mm film, not digital
> cameras that look like 35mm SLRs.
>
> Please use an appropriate newsgroup for postings on digital cameras. One
> of the following groups would be a good place for such postings:
>
> * *rec.photo.digital
> * *rec.photo.digital.point+shoot
> * *rec.photo.digital.rangefinder
> * *rec.photo.digital.slr
> * *rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
>
> (Note that the list of groups available to you depends on what your ISP
> or news provider carries, and may differ from this list)
>
> --
> * * * "In 1964 Barry Goldwater declared: 'Elect me president, and I
> * will bomb the cities of Vietnam, defoliate the jungles, herd the
> * population into concentration camps and turn the country into a
> * wasteland.' But Lyndon Johnson said: 'No! No! No! Don't you dare do
> * that. Let ME do it.'"
>
> - Characterization (paraphrased) of the 1964 Goldwater/Johnson
> presidential race by Professor Irwin Corey, "The World's Foremost
> Authority".

David,
If you don't like it, don't read it. If you read it, then cope.
This endless rant is not only useless but the sign of someone with to
much time on their hands. Get out and photograph something, huh?

Draco

ransley

On Aug 28, 12:23*pm, David Nebenzahl <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> On 8/28/2008 8:53 AM Annika1980 spake thus:
>
> >http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/102304115/original

> This post is off-topic for this newsgroup, rec.photo.equipment.35mm,
> which is concerned with film cameras that use 35mm film, not digital
> cameras that look like 35mm SLRs.
>
> Please use an appropriate newsgroup for postings on digital cameras. One
> of the following groups would be a good place for such postings:
>
> * *rec.photo.digital
> * *rec.photo.digital.point+shoot
> * *rec.photo.digital.rangefinder
> * *rec.photo.digital.slr
> * *rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
>
> (Note that the list of groups available to you depends on what your ISP
> or news provider carries, and may differ from this list)
>
> --
> * * * "In 1964 Barry Goldwater declared: 'Elect me president, and I
> * will bomb the cities of Vietnam, defoliate the jungles, herd the
> * population into concentration camps and turn the country into a
> * wasteland.' But Lyndon Johnson said: 'No! No! No! Don't you dare do
> * that. Let ME do it.'"
>
> - Characterization (paraphrased) of the 1964 Goldwater/Johnson
> presidential race by Professor Irwin Corey, "The World's Foremost
> Authority".

Your kidding right, you still using 35mm film, your post is off topic.

D-Mac

George Kerby wrote:

> On 8/28/08 10:53 AM, in article
> ad813c1b-c577-4fdd-abd0-fd096f2401bd...oglegroups.com,
> "Annika1980" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>> http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/102304115/original

> Oh Boy! I can't wait for 'Rita' to start in, followed by 'Helen's'
> sapping...

I think they already know how to do a paste up composite themselves!

Helen

On Aug 28, 8:16*pm, George Kerby <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> On 8/28/08 10:53 AM, in article
> (E-Mail Removed),
>
> "Annika1980" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> >http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/102304115/original

> Oh Boy! I can't wait for 'Rita' to start in, followed by 'Helen's'
> sapping...

Hey Kerby.......GFY!

Helen

On Aug 29, 8:49*am, George Kerby <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> On 8/28/08 8:06 PM, in article
> (E-Mail Removed), "Helen"
>
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> > On Aug 28, 8:16*pm, George Kerby <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> >> On 8/28/08 10:53 AM, in article
> >> (E-Mail Removed),

> >> Oh Boy! I can't wait for 'Rita' to start in, followed by 'Helen's'
> >> sapping...

> > Hey Kerby.......GFY!

> How "lady-like"!
>
> Helen, your 'neck' is showing...

When in Rome.

I admit I lost my cool, and I deleted it. All I ask is you lay off.
Agreed?

Noons

Helen wrote,on my timestamp of 29/08/2008 11:06 AM:
> On Aug 28, 8:16 pm, George Kerby <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> On 8/28/08 10:53 AM, in article
>> (E-Mail Removed),
>>
>> "Annika1980" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>> http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/102304115/original

>> Oh Boy! I can't wait for 'Rita' to start in, followed by 'Helen's'
>> sapping...

> Hey Kerby.......GFY!

tempertempertemper!
must be that time of the month...