Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Scrolling functionality in Panel

Scrolling functionality in Panel

Pradeep

Dear All,

Is there any way I can have a scrolling functionality to the Panel in
ASP.Net form.

Pradeep

Ola Fjelddahl

hi.

/OF - sr developer at Mandator

>"Pradeep" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>message news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> Is there any way I can have a scrolling functionality to the Panel in
> ASP.Net form.

Pradeep

Hi,

With <div>, how can i give the scrolling option. I need the scrolling on
the <div> both horizontally & vertically.

Pradeep

"Ola Fjelddahl" <ola(dot)fjelddahl(at)diespammers.mandator.com> wrote in
message news:(E-Mail Removed)...