Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > VHDL > Which simulator buy? ModelSim or ActiveHDL?

Which simulator buy? ModelSim or ActiveHDL?

jgauthier68 jgauthier68 is offline
Junior Member

ModelSim or ActiveHDL? I don't know which one I should buy. I have some projects with mixed code (VHDL and Verilog) and I need to know what is the advantage of each simulator.

Thanks!