Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C Programming > signed by Microsoft

signed by Microsoft

Trups

Hi,

Anybody knows how to write the code to see if the exe or dll is
signed by Microsoft? Can we use sigVrif in the code to check the
Microsoft signature? If yes how?

Thanks
TS

Andrew Poelstra

On 2008-08-27, Trups <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Anybody knows how to write the code to see if the exe or dll is
> signed by Microsoft?

Yes.

> Can we use sigVrif in the code to check the Microsoft signature?
> If yes how?

I don't know.

--
Andrew Poelstra http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)
To email me, use the above email addresss with .com set to .net

Keith Thompson

Trups <(E-Mail Removed)> writes:
> Anybody knows how to write the code to see if the exe or dll is
> signed by Microsoft? Can we use sigVrif in the code to check the
> Microsoft signature? If yes how?

This really isn't a C question. Try comp.os.ms-windows.programmer.win32
or one of the microsoft.* groups.

Nokia