Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C Programming > C99 test suite ?

C99 test suite ?

oksid

Hello,

I'm writing a C99 preprocessor and I want to check its
compliance with the ISO standard.

I would like to know what's the best C99 test suite ?
GCC seems to have a large set of test files. Is there
something better available ?

Thanks in advance,
Jean-Marc Lienher

jacob navia

Eric Sosman wrote:
> oksid wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> I'm writing a C99 preprocessor and I want to check its
>> compliance with the ISO standard.
>>
>> I would like to know what's the best C99 test suite ?
>> GCC seems to have a large set of test files. Is there
>> something better available ?

> Jacob Navia has published his C99 test suite in the
> currently-raging thread "C99 portability challenge." You'll
> have to make up your own mind about whether his conformance
> test is "better" than others you've found.

This is not true, as you well know. Nowhere did I
say that it is a "conformance suite".

--
jacob navia
jacob at jacob point remcomp point fr