Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > wireless networking

wireless networking

Danny

How do I network between a wireless laptop running xp
professional and a desktop using a linksys wireless
router running xp home edition

=?Utf-8?B?UXVpbnRpbg==?=

You could try doing a few things, you could use the windows xp sp2 wireless
network setup wizard, but i hate that, i prefer Network Magic. Make sure you
shut down all firewalls while doing it, it can help you along your way to and
its nice an simple as a walkthough.

versions of windows do not matter but you need wireless adaptors for all
computers...

heres some step by step turorials

http://www.geekgirls.com/windowsxp_home_network.htm

http://www.purenetworks.com/products/

Good luck

Cheers

Quintin
MVP wannabe

"Danny" wrote:

> How do I network between a wireless laptop running xp
> professional and a desktop using a linksys wireless
> router running xp home edition

Arkady Frenkel

Look at
Arkady

news:07d301c54486$b5d8fc10$(E-Mail Removed)...