Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Re: Unusual Problem With DVD+RW Disc

Re: Unusual Problem With DVD+RW Disc

MrBuddwing@aol.com

You seem like a reasonable person. Are you happy with digital
dropouts, cliff effect, pixillation, "digital freeze" and all that
other good stuff?

Yes, I accept that whether we like it or not, we're going to have to
accept all of it. Analog is going the way of the dinosaur, the Nehru
jacket and magnetic tape.

And I've always been fascinated by anti-AOL snobbery - if I'd had a
"real" ISP like Earthlink or Verizon, my post would be 100% smarter,
no?

StickThatInYourPipeAndSmokeIt

On Wed, 27 Aug 2008 17:55:51 -0700 (PDT), http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) wrote:

>You seem like a reasonable person. Are you happy with digital
>dropouts, cliff effect, pixillation, "digital freeze" and all that
>other good stuff?

Lemmie guess... you have only rented, and you have no clue what the
effects of scratches on the disc are, such as FEC corrected (or not)
areas of the disc from the retarded handling renters give to discs.

>Yes, I accept that whether we like it or not, we're going to have to
>accept all of it.

It? The only "it" here is the it in your skull cavity, boy. If you
have had problems, I would say that you have had, and have invited
problems with simple electro-mechanical devices all of your life.

> Analog is going the way of the dinosaur,

You're an idiot. In the final resolve, ALL signals are analog,
including the digital realm, which you appear to know very little about.

> the Nehru
>jacket and magnetic tape.

You could use a frontal lobotomy... or maybe that's what you are a
victim of.

>And I've always been fascinated by anti-AOL snobbery

**** YOU, ASSWIPE!

I was one of the early AOL ****-overs, and I do not need some lame,
know nothing retarded twit, that jumps right back on the bandwagon (if
you ever got off) even AFTER the CLASS ACTION suit that found them to be
HUGELY and OVERTLY FRAUDELENT in their billing practices.

Bend over, you ****ing retard.

> - if I'd had a
>"real" ISP like Earthlink or Verizon, my post would be 100% smarter,
>no?

No... IF you were simply a bit smarter, you would do business with
worthy companies, instead of pieces of **** that should experience
country-wide boycotting after what they pulled. The stupid bastards
should be out of business. But no, I do not expect someone with such poor
historical observational skills *even-while-in-your-own-adult-lifetime*
to have kept up with what companies have been ****ing their customers.

In fact, I do not give ANY American credit enough to catch it, since
there doesn't appear to be an organization in place to weed out, and call
for boycotts on business that pull **** like they did.

**** AOL, and **** YOU for not knowing why some people put them, AND
their subscribers down.

MrBuddwing@aol.com

Boy, I really tick you off, don't I? <G>

Anim8rFSK

In article
<(E-Mail Removed)>,
(E-Mail Removed) wrote:

> You seem like a reasonable person. Are you happy with digital
> dropouts, cliff effect, pixillation, "digital freeze" and all that
> other good stuff?

My COX feed does that routinely, on the analog side as well as digital.
Recording COX on VHS gives you all that and more.

--
Multiple root canals; hopped up on multiple pain drugs.

It's an explanation, not an excuse!

Unqualified Affirmative Action Prince

On Wed, 27 Aug 2008 17:15:07 -0700, StickThatInYourPipeAndSmokeIt
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>On Wed, 27 Aug 2008 02:46:10 GMT, Windswept@Home (Jack) wrote:

>>>Gee, now I don't feel so dumb for still using a VCR ...

>>Don't feel dumb.
>>
>>DVDs offer better audio-visual quality but with tempermental discs and
>>overly-sensitive recorders, DVDs aren't worth the trouble.

> You're a goddamned retard that deserves to get every piece of
>electronic gear made in the world, that is due to have a failure.
>
> Got any more utterly retarded tid-bits for the world?

Is it OK if I **** your left ear?

Paul Heslop

Unqualified Affirmative Action Prince wrote:

> > Got any more utterly retarded tid-bits for the world?

> Is it OK if I **** your left ear?

use a dildo, safe sex and all that.
--
Paul (We won't die of devotion)
Stop and Look

StickThatInYourPipeAndSmokeIt

On Thu, 28 Aug 2008 21:31:32 GMT, (E-Mail Removed) (Unqualified Affirmative
Action Prince) wrote:

>On Wed, 27 Aug 2008 17:15:07 -0700, StickThatInYourPipeAndSmokeIt
><(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>>>Don't feel dumb.
>>>
>>>DVDs offer better audio-visual quality but with tempermental discs and
>>>overly-sensitive recorders, DVDs aren't worth the trouble.

>> You're a goddamned retard that deserves to get every piece of
>>electronic gear made in the world, that is due to have a failure.
>>
>> Got any more utterly retarded tid-bits for the world?

>Is it OK if I **** your left ear?

It would be so nice if utter retards like you could be participants in
public executions... on the receiving end.

Yep... fast moving hunks of lead.

That's the only thing you need to have stuck in you.

Paul Heslop

StickThatInYourPipeAndSmokeIt wrote:

> It would be so nice if utter retards

That your word of the year? Learn that one at big school did you?

--
Paul (We won't die of devotion)
Stop and Look
http://www.geocities.com/dreamst8me/

StickThatInYourPipeAndSmokeIt

On Fri, 29 Aug 2008 08:27:55 GMT, Paul Heslop
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>StickThatInYourPipeAndSmokeIt wrote:
>
>> It would be so nice if utter retards

>That your word of the year? Learn that one at big school did you?

In your case, you are just a retarded Bat's turd.

You ain't real bright, HisSLOP.

On Fri, 29 Aug 2008 11:42:04 GMT, Windswept@Home (Jack) wrote:

>Izzat a yes?

Take yourself, and the retarded, gang boy lingo, shove it all up your
ass and disappear, you stupid twit.