Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Center cmenu on user control???

Center cmenu on user control???

chaoy@pacbell.net

Hi,

I created a user control as my site header. The user control consists
a custom control, cmenu. I have tried using table to center the cmenu,
and no luck. The cmenu just uses top=xxx, and completely ignore the
table.

Currently I am trying to danamically center cmenu by code based upon
the client' screen resolution. However, the javascript I placed on
user control to check the resolution is executed after the execution
of server-side code of user control. I know I can reposition the cmenu
on user control if I know the resolution before the execution of
server-side code. Should I use reload in javascript to reload whole
page? How?

It will be greatly appreciated for any clue.

Thanks.

Charles

Natty Gur

Hi,
what cmenu stand for?

Natty Gur, CTO
Dao2Com Ltd.
34th Elkalay st. Raanana
Israel , 43000
Phone Numbers:
Office: +972-(0)9-7740261
Fax: +972-(0)9-7740261
Mobile: +972-(0)58-888377

chaoy@pacbell.net

Natty Gur <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<(E-Mail Removed)>...
> Hi,
> what cmenu stand for?
>
> Natty Gur, CTO
> Dao2Com Ltd.