Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Bind different rows to different data sources in data grid

Bind different rows to different data sources in data grid

AD

I have a parent-child relationship in db . for a parent P1 there are
4 children c1 c2 c3 c4
I want to show the data in data grid. I want the first row of the
datagrid show the parent row and starting from row2 i want to show
children, is there any way to bind show one row differently from
others. Or do i need to use some other control like repeater etc.

Francis Shanahan

I think this will be what you want: A datagrid within a datagrid. This
example uses customers and orders (Parent and child respectively)

http://www.experts-exchange.com/Web/..._20633175.html

-fs

news:(E-Mail Removed) om...