Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Re: Nokia PC Suite 7.0.7.0

Re: Nokia PC Suite 7.0.7.0

SteveM

Sticky <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:48afabe5$(E-Mail Removed):

> I'm using PC Suite with a Nokia 6085. Everthing works well and I can do
> some great new things. BUT When I send an SMS from the PC (via the USB
> cable connected 6085) the message gets sent fine, but not saved
> anywhere. The phone is set to save messages and they are saved if sent
> *from* the phone.
>
> What do I do to set PC Suite to save all messages sent from the PC?
>
> I've trolled Nokia and rung Vodaphone - no joy, they each suggest each
> other. What an exercise in frustration ringing Nokia!
>
> --
> Jim

Apparently this suituation varies depending on the model of nokia phone
you have. I have the same issue with my 6234, but I saw on the nokia
discussions forum that some models do work fine.

Bigted