Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Several wireless network connections

Several wireless network connections

Totolote

I am having trouble getting my wireless card to recognize my network. Have
Windows XP, and are trying to install a Linksys 54G wireless card. The
computer says the card is "working properly" but does not recognizes any
router (my or my neighbors) and every time I uninstall, and install the card
again, the wireless network connection increases by one number. So far says
"Wireless Network connection 12".

Is there a way to remove ALL the connections, reset the network connection
in case is corrupted?? NEED HELP PLEASE. Any suggestions will be
appreciated!

Jack \(MVP-Networking\).

Hi
Ignore the connection number it is an ID number, it does not mean that you
have 12 connections.
As far as the actual problem goes, try the process as describe in these
pages.
Jack (MS, MVP-Networking)

news:(E-Mail Removed)...