Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > Error accessing the system registery

Error accessing the system registery

SaqibKhan

Hello members !
a message box is appearing when I goto 'Tools> References' in VBA or
VB6.
I have tried many options but issue is not resolved yet.
I have no administrator's rights in PC.
can anybody resolve my problem ???

Best Regards
M. Saqib Khan

Steven D'Aprano

On Fri, 22 Aug 2008 23:33:32 -0700, SaqibKhan wrote:

> Hello members !
> a message box is appearing when I goto 'Tools> References' in VBA or
> VB6.
> I have tried many options but issue is not resolved yet. I have no
> administrator's rights in PC. can anybody resolve my problem ???

To solve your problem, start with this website.

Steven