Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Coloring scrollbar. One works. One doesn't"

Coloring scrollbar. One works. One doesn't"

AAaron123

hree questions. Number 3 is the tough one!

{
var htmlStyle = document.getElementsByTagName('html')[0].style;
var x = document.body.style;
x.scrollbarShadowColor = htmlStyle.scrollbarShadowColor = "maroon"
....snip...
The above script works but I have some questions:

1) my document does not say so but it looks like javascript allows
z=x=5 to set z and x to 5
correct?

2)Doesn't the body get the attributes, including style, of the html tag?
Why is it necessary to set the body attributes?

3) Most important question:
The body contains a table containing
<asp:TableCell ID=...
<asp:ContentPlaceHolder ID="MainMasterLeftDataID" ...
</asp:TableCell>

The asp:Content is basically
<iframe id="MissionScheduleID" frameborder="0" src="Schedule.htm"...

The end result is that Schedule.htm shows with a scrollbar.
But the scrollbar is not colored.
I assume it's the iframe that creates the scrollbat. Correct?

How can I get that scrollbar to be colored???

Coloring xls retrieved as a BLOB object asgars ASP .Net 1 03-26-2006 02:01 AM
Coloring check box list controls Client side H. Scott Buckwalter ASP .Net 0 09-25-2003 02:24 PM
Re: Diff coloring Robert Hornsby Java 1 08-27-2003 09:13 PM
Win32::OLE, Excel, and coloring M. David Allen Perl 1 06-24-2003 11:38 PM

Advertisments