Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Call javascript function from server

Call javascript function from server

Alvaro Gutierrez

How i call a csharp function from javascript?. Somebody
can write some example..? please...
<SCRIPT>
function Stop(){
call csharp function
window.close();
}
</SCRIPT>

Kevin Swarts

You can use Remote Scripting. I haven't used it with .Net, but did with ASP.
You can also try XmlHttp. A while ago I was working on some code that could
take JavaScript objects, serialize them and pass them to web service, and
take serialized object and turn them into JavaScript objects. I had limited
success.

Kevin Swarts
nAlliance Corporation - Home of nGen 2.0
http://www.nAlliance.com

news:2c5501c36914$9a107ca0$(E-Mail Removed)...