Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Re: Protocols of the Elders of Zion, Protocol 24

Re: Protocols of the Elders of Zion, Protocol 24

rajeevnair32@gmail.com

Is there any moderator on this forum? Can anybody stop this guy from
posting?

This is a java forum. If I am interested in religious doctrine, I
would subscribe to that forum!

On Aug 20, 7:00*pm, Blanche <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> [...]
> form of incapacity. kings must by law hand over the reins of
> rule to new and capable hands.
>
> 8. The king's plan of action for the current moment, and all
> the more so for the future, will be unknown, even to those
> who are called his closest counselors.
>
> Quote:
>
> [Lucifer, satan, 666, Illuminati, Freemasons, NWO, Skull and Bones, Zionism]
>
> Protocols of the Meetings of the Learned Elders of Zion
>
> Protocol Number 24 : Qualities Of The Ruler
>
> PROTOCOL NUMBER TWENTY-FOUR
>
> KING OF THE JEWS:
>
> 9. Only the king and the three who stood sponsor for him
> will know what is coming.
>
> 10. In the person of the king who with unbending will is
> master of himself and of humanity all will discern as it
> were fate with its mysterious ways. None will know what the
> king wishes to attain by his dispositions, and therefore
> none will dare to stand across an unknown path.
>
> 11. It is understood that the brain reservoir of the king
> must correspond in capacity to the plan of government it has
> to contain. It is for this reason that he will ascend the
> throne not otherwise than after examination of his mind by
> the aforesaid learned elders.
>
> 12. That the people may know and love their king, it is
> indispensable for him to converse in the market-places with
> his people. This ensures the necessary clinching of the two
> forces which are now divided one from another by us by the
> terror.
>
> 13. This terror was indispensable for us till the time comes
> for both these forces separately to fall under our
> influence.
>
> 14. The king of the Jews must not be at the mercy of his
> passions, and especially of sensuality: on no side of his
> character must he give brute instincts power over his mind.
> Sensuality worse than all else disorganizes the capacities
> of the mind and clearness of views, distracting the thoughts
> to the worst and most brutal side of human activity.
>
> 15. The prop of humanity in the person of the supreme lord
> of all the world of the holy seed of David must sacrifice to
> his people all personal inclinations.
>
> 16. Our supreme lord must be of an exemplary irreproachable.

> [NWO, New World Order, Lucifer, Satan, 666, Illuminati, Zionism,
> fascism, totalitarian, dictator]
>
> In the 1844 political novel Coningsby by Benjamin Disraeli,
> the British Prime Minister, a character known as Sidonia
> (which was based on Lord Rothschild, whose family he had become
> close friends with in the early 1840's) says:
>
> "That mighty revolution which is at this moment preparing in Germany
> and which will be in fact a greater and a second Reformation, and of
> which so little is as yet known in England, is entirely developing
> under the auspices of the Jews, who almost monopolize the professorial
> chairs of Germany...the world is governed by very different personages
> from what is imagined by those who are not behind the scenes."

John B. Matthews

In article
<(E-Mail Removed)>,

> On Aug 20, 7:00*pm, Blanche <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

[<http://groups.google.com/group/comp....msg/b05212e673
c1efb5?hl=en&dmode=source>]

> Is there any moderator on this forum? Can anybody stop this guy from
> posting? This is a java forum. If I am interested in religious
> doctrine, I would subscribe to that forum!

Thank you for commenting on this article, which I have thoughtfully
elided. Please do not quote the entirety of articles in which you are
not interested. Please do not top post. Please note Followup-To.

--
John B. Matthews
trashgod at gmail dot com

Arne Vajhøj

Otto A. Fedya wrote:
> (E-Mail Removed) writes:
>> Is there any moderator on this forum? Can anybody stop this guy from
>> posting?

> No and No.

No and maybe.

There is sooner the extrapolation of demonstrating to his ISP.

Arne

[Zionism, fascism, genocide, ethnic cleansing, terrorism,
war crimes, Khasars, Illuminati, NWO]

"It is forbidden to be merciful to them, you must give them
missiles, with relish - annihilate them. Evil ones, damnable ones.
May the Holy Name visit retribution on the Arabs' heads, and
cause their seed to be lost, and annihilate them, and cause
them to be vanquished and cause them to be cast from the
world,"

--- Rabbi Ovadia Yosef,
founder and spiritual leader of the Shas party,
Ma'ariv, April, 9, 2001.

"...Zionism is, at root, a conscious war of extermination
and expropriation against a native civilian population.
In the modern vernacular, Zionism is the theory and practice
of "ethnic cleansing," which the UN has defined as a war crime."

"Now, the Zionist Jews who founded Israel are another matter.
For the most part, they are not Semites, and their language
(Yiddish) is not semitic. These Ashkenazi ("German") Jews --
as opposed to the Sephardic ("Spanish") Jews -- have no
connection whatever to any of the aforementioned ancient
peoples or languages.

They are mostly East European Slavs descended from the Khazars,
a nomadic Turko-Finnic people that migrated out of the Caucasus
in the second century and came to settle, broadly speaking, in
what is now Southern Russia and Ukraine."

[...]

Thus what we know as the "Jewish State" of Israel is really an
ethnocentric garrison state established by a non-Semitic people
for the declared purpose of dispossessing and terrorizing a
civilian semitic people. In fact from Nov. 27, 1947, to
May 15, 1948, more that 300,000 Arabs were forced from their
homes and villages. By the end of the year, the number was
close to 800,000 by Israeli estimates. Today, Palestinian
refugees number in the millions."

--- Greg Felton,
Israel: A monument to anti-Semitism

Martin Gregorie

On Fri, 22 Aug 2008 07:17:37 -0700, rajeevnair32 wrote:

> Is there any moderator on this forum? Can anybody stop this guy from
> posting?

This isn't a forum, this is USENET, though some websites, such as Google
Groups, provide an inferior interface for the benefit of technically
challenged users.

Almost none of 30,000+ the newsgroups that make up Usenet are moderated:
the only one I read that is moderated is comp.risks

If you insist on reading newsgroups via some website there's nothing you
can do to avoid the garbage spread by trolls and spammers, so install a
decent newsreader and use that because the better ones have good kill
filing facilities. Try Thunderbird, Free Agent (if you're on Windows) or
Pan (for *nix).

And NEVER quote the junk if you must reply to it. Better yet, add the
author to your kill file and don't reply: replies only encourage the
trolls.

--
martin@ | Martin Gregorie
gregorie. | Essex, UK

Thomas A. Russ

(E-Mail Removed) writes:

> Is there any moderator on this forum? Can anybody stop this guy from
> posting?

No and No.

Arne Vajhøj

Thomas A. Russ wrote:
> (E-Mail Removed) writes:
>> Is there any moderator on this forum? Can anybody stop this guy from
>> posting?

> No and No.

No and maybe.

There is always the possibility of complaining to his ISP.

Arne

reckoning54@gmail.com

On Aug 22, 2:13*pm, Martin Gregorie
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> On Fri, 22 Aug 2008 07:17:37 -0700, rajeevnair32 wrote:
> > Is there any moderator on this forum? Can anybody stop this guy from
> > posting?

> This isn't a forum, this is USENET, though some websites, such as Google
> Groups, provide an inferior interface for the benefit of [implied
> insult deleted] users.

None of the nasty things that you have said or implied about me are at
all true.

Fortissimo GUI

In article <zrFrk.12194$(E-Mail Removed)>, =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Arne_Vajh=F8j?=
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>Thomas A. Russ wrote:
>> (E-Mail Removed) writes:
>>> Is there any moderator on this forum? Can anybody stop this guy from
>>> posting?

>> No and No.

>No and maybe.
>
>There is always the possibility of complaining to his ISP.

Complaining about what, mr. mouthfoaming?

>Arne

Daniel Pitts

(E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> On Aug 22, 2:13 pm, Martin Gregorie
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> On Fri, 22 Aug 2008 07:17:37 -0700, rajeevnair32 wrote:
>>> Is there any moderator on this forum? Can anybody stop this guy from
>>> posting?

>> This isn't a forum, this is USENET, though some websites, such as Google
>> Groups, provide an inferior interface for the benefit of [implied
>> insult deleted] users.

> None of the nasty things that you have said or implied about me are at
> all true.

Well well, if it isn't Twisted, our friend who takes every little jab
personally.

Arne Vajhøj

Fortissimo GUI wrote:
> In article <zrFrk.12194$(E-Mail Removed)>, =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Arne_Vajh=F8j?=
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> Thomas A. Russ wrote:
>>> No and No.

>> No and maybe.
>>
>> There is always the possibility of complaining to his ISP.

> Complaining about what, mr. mouthfoaming?

About you !

Arne