Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Re: Protocols of the Elders of Zion, Protocol 24

Re: Protocols of the Elders of Zion, Protocol 24

reckoning54@gmail.com

On Sep 9, 3:57*am, Andrew Thompson <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> > > Paul G Derbyshire of Ottawa Canada. Former student at Carleton
> > > University.

No, I am not he.

> [misquotes me][vicious insults deleted]

Do not misquote me again. Your post contained supposed "quoted
material" that did not occur in the post that you followed up to nor
summarize material that did. That is incorrect. Stop being dishonest.

You're the turkey.

None of the nasty things that you have said or implied about me are at
all true.

> Now **** off Marty

Who the hell is Marty, and why are you mad at him?

> [exceedingly long and anti-Semitic .sig deleted]

Either learn some bloody netiquette or go **** yourself. That .sig was
over fifty bloody lines long!

reckoning54@gmail.com

On Sep 9, 4:30*am, Andrew Thompson <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> > > Paul G Derbyshire of Ottawa Canada. Former student at Carleton
> > > University.

No, I am not he.

> [misquotes me][vicious insults deleted]

Do not misquote me again. Your post contained supposed "quoted
material" that did not occur in the post that you followed up to nor
summarize material that did. That is incorrect. Stop being dishonest.

You're the germ and the liar.

None of the nasty things that you have said or implied about me are at
all true.

> Now **** off Clifford

Who the hell is Clifford, and what's your beef with him?

Sherm Pendley

> On Sep 9, 7:53*am, Andrew Thompson <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> [misquotes me][vicious insults deleted]

> Do not misquote me again.

Why not? You misquote everyone else.

Hypocrisy, they name is Paul.

> You're the locust and the stupid one.

You're the one arguing with an automated spambot. That pretty much
settles the question of who's the moron here.

sherm--

--
My blog: http://shermspace.blogspot.com

reckoning54@gmail.com

On Sep 9, 3:49*pm, Sherm Pendley <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> (E-Mail Removed) writes:
> > On Sep 9, 7:53*am, Andrew Thompson <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> >> [misquotes me][vicious insults deleted]

> > Do not misquote me again.

> Why not? You [false accusation deleted]

No, you're the liar.

None of the nasty things that you have said or implied about me are at
all true.

> [insult deleted]

None of the nasty things that you have said or implied about me are at
all true.

> they name is Paul.

???

My name isn't.

Your name apparently isn't.

There are one or two posting to this newsgroup, but they are not
involved in this thread.

Meanwhile -- why are you? You certainly aren't accomplishing anything
constructive here, since your posts are rude, inflammatory, and
completely off-topic. Nor are you defending yourself -- nobody
maligned you in this thread until after you chose to jump in and start
posting rude, inflammatory, and completely off-topic spew into it.

Your motives are clearly suspect.

> > You're the locust and the stupid one.

> [insult deleted]

No, you're the stupid one.

None of the nasty things that you have said or implied about me are at
all true.

I am responding in my own defense when mischaracterized in public. It
does not matter who or what is doing the mischaracterizing, and my
response is not an attempt to argue with the mischaracterizer but an
attempt to tell everyone ELSE reading this the truth and debunk lies
that I saw them being told.

That my mischaracterizers tend to argue back does not change this
fact. What I write, I write not for them but for whoever else might be
reading, for the most part.

Until you understand that, you will continue to draw erroneous
conclusions about me.

Since you seem uninterested in understanding anything and uninterested
in drawing CORRECT conclusions, I suggest that you simply shut up, or
killfile me and shut up.

Sherm Pendley

(E-Mail Removed) writes:

> On Sep 9, 3:49*pm, Sherm Pendley <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> (E-Mail Removed) writes:

>> > Do not misquote me again.

>> Why not? You [false accusation deleted]

> No, you're the liar.

The archives will show anyone who cares to look that you did, in fact,
misquote me. Give that what I said is that you misquote people, the
fact that you did so *again* shows who is the liar here.

sherm--

--

On Sep 9, 7:39*pm, Sherm Pendley <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> >> Why not? You [false accusation deleted]

> > No, you're the liar.

> The archives will show [false accusation deleted]

No, they will not.

You're the liar.

(E-Mail Removed) writes:

>> > No, you're the liar.

>> The archives will show [false accusation deleted]

> No, they will not.

Why not? Have you hacked into Google to alter them?

sherm--

--
My blog: http://shermspace.blogspot.com

reckoning54@gmail.com

On Sep 9, 10:48*pm, Sherm Pendley <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
[snip]

Every time I respond to debunk your vile nonsense, you post more of
your spew within 30-45 minutes. This tells me that you are checking up
on me no less often than every hour and a half, and probably closer to
every hour on average.

That is a sign of an obsessed, dangerous, and seriously disturbed
mind.

Seek professional help, before it is too late.

> >> The archives will show [false accusation deleted]

> > No, they will not.

> Why not? Have you [false accusation deleted]

No, I do not engage in criminal activity. You do.

None of the nasty things that you have said or implied about me are at
all true.

zerg

foo bar baz qux wrote:
> Paul, you're all of them. You're also zerg

Nope. My name is Zachary, as I believe I've already mentioned elsewhere,
not Paul.

Whether Twisted/nebulous/whatever is a Paul or not I couldn't venture to
guess, except to note that he says that he isn't, and I have no reason
to disbelieve him.

Indeed, I have more reason to disbelieve YOU -- a quick google shows
that he has posted relevant Java topics here in the past, whereas you
have not; you seem to be here solely to function as what is known
colloquially as a "**** disturber".

Most illogical behavior...

Sherm Pendley

(E-Mail Removed) writes:

> On Sep 9, 10:48*pm, Sherm Pendley <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> [snip]
>
> Every time I respond to debunk your vile nonsense, you post more of
> your spew within 30-45 minutes. This tells me that you are checking up
> on me no less often than every hour and a half, and probably closer to
> every hour on average.

Sure - I check for new usenet posts pretty often. But checking up on
you, personally? LOL! Get over yourself.

>> > No, they will not.

>> Why not? Have you [false accusation deleted]

> No, I do not engage in criminal activity.

OK, since you haven't engaged in criminal hacking to change them, the
archives will show that you've misquoted me. I did not say "[false
accusation deleted]". Those are your words, not mine.

> You do.

[citation needed]

sherm--

--