Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Re: Protocols of the Elders of Zion, Protocol 24

Re: Protocols of the Elders of Zion, Protocol 24

reckoning54@gmail.com

On Sep 8, 7:39*pm, Lew <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> > None of the nasty things that you have said or implied about me are at
> > all true.

> [implied insult deleted]

None of the nasty things that you have said or implied about me are at
all true.

> Steve.

Who?

reckoning54@gmail.com

On Sep 8, 6:45*pm, Lew <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> > None of the nasty things that you have said or implied about me are at
> > all true.

> [implied insult deleted]

None of the nasty things that you have said or implied about me are at
all true.

> Sara.

Who?

reckoning54@gmail.com

On Sep 8, 4:58*pm, Lew <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> > None of the nasty things that you have said or implied about me are at
> > all true.

> [implied insult deleted]

None of the nasty things that you have said or implied about me are at
all true.

> Varla.

I beg your pardon?

reckoning54@gmail.com

On Sep 9, 5:04*am, foo bar baz qux <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> > Who?

> Paul G Derbyshire of Ottawa Canada. Former student at Carleton
> University.

Sorry -- there's nobody here by that name.

> Who uses various nicknames online includingTwisted, Kydaimon, Neo,
> Neo1061, nebulous99 reckoning54, twerpina...

I wouldn't know about some of those, but he definitely doesn't use
nebulous99, reckoning54, or twerpinator; those three are me instead.

Andrew Thompson

On Sep 9, 8:20*pm, (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> On Sep 9, 5:04*am, foo bar baz qux <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> > > Who?

Who cares?

> > Paul G Derbyshire of Ottawa Canada. Former student at Carleton
> > University.

> Sorry -- ...

You bloody should be. You are a poor, sorry
excuse for a troll. I've seen *bots* that are
better trolls than you could ever achieve.

Now **** off Paul (or - like anyone cares) WTF
your name is at this microsecond.

--
Andrew T.

foo bar baz qux

On 9 Sep, 11:20, (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> On Sep 9, 5:04*am, foo bar baz qux <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> > > Who?

> > Paul G Derbyshire of Ottawa Canada. Former student at Carleton
> > University.

> Sorry -- there's nobody here by that name.
>
> > Who uses various nicknames online includingTwisted, Kydaimon, Neo,
> > Neo1061, nebulous99 reckoning54, twerpina...

> I wouldn't know about some of those, but he definitely doesn't use
> nebulous99, reckoning54, or twerpinator; those three are me instead.

A perusal of the first 20 postings in the "Great SWT Program" thread
starting Aug 17 2007 shows you posting first as Twisted [1], then as
nebulous99 [2] - so you're obviously Twisted. There's plenty of
evidence in the intertubes that Twisted is you Paul.

You then went on to post to the same >5000-message thread as bbound,
twerpina..., reckoning54 and scuzwalla.

Paul, you're all of them. You're also zerg - "I do not make mistakes".
You stick out like a sore thumb!

[1] http://groups.google.com/group/comp....f0a0dfa37f0e8e
[2] http://groups.google.com/group/comp....136aca2e718f28

reckoning54@gmail.com

On Sep 9, 7:03*am, Andrew Thompson <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> > > Paul G Derbyshire of Ottawa Canada. Former student at Carleton
> > > University.

No, I am not he.

> [misquotes me][numerous vicious insults deleted]

Do not misquote me again. Your post contained supposed "quoted
material" that did not occur in the post that you followed up to nor
summarize material that did. That is incorrect. Stop being dishonest.

You're the spammer and the troll.

None of the nasty things that you have said or implied about me are at
all true.

> Now **** off Paul

That is not my name, and regardless, I do not take orders from you.
Especially not when they are barked so rudely.

If you don't like me, ignore me. Your killfile is your first and last
recourse here if you decide you dislike somebody. Learn how to use it
properly.

reckoning54@gmail.com

On Sep 9, 9:41*am, foo bar baz qux <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
[snip]

No, you were supposed to shut up, not keep babbling this nonsense.

> > I wouldn't know about some of those, but he definitely doesn't use
> > nebulous99, reckoning54, or twerpinator; those three are me instead.

> A perusal of the first 20 postings in the "Great SWT Program" thread
> starting Aug 17 2007 shows you posting first as Twisted[1], then as
> nebulous99 [2] - so you're obviously Twisted.

Congratulations. You win the Master of the Bleeding Obvious award.

> There's plenty of evidence in the intertubes that Twisted is you

There's plenty of evidence that you are a moron.

> Paul.

Sorry -- nobody here by that name.

> You then went on to post to the same >5000-message thread as bbound,
> twerpina..., reckoning54 and scuzwalla.

How fascinating.

> Paul, you're

My name.

Is not.

Paul.

Get that through your thick head, you eedjit!

> You're also zerg

Wrong again! My God, I hope you never manage to get on Jeopardy! ...

> [implied insult deleted]

No. None of the nasty things that you have said or implied about me
are at all true.

reckoning54@gmail.com

On Sep 9, 7:53*am, Andrew Thompson <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> > > Paul G Derbyshire of Ottawa Canada. Former student at Carleton
> > > University.

No, I am not he.

> [misquotes me][vicious insults deleted]

Do not misquote me again. Your post contained supposed "quoted
material" that did not occur in the post that you followed up to nor
summarize material that did. That is incorrect. Stop being dishonest.

You're the locust and the stupid one.

None of the nasty things that you have said or implied about me are at
all true.

> Now **** off Clint

Who the hell is Clint and why are you being rude to him?

reckoning54@gmail.com

On Sep 9, 4:15*am, Andrew Thompson <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> > > Paul G Derbyshire of Ottawa Canada. Former student at Carleton
> > > University.

No, I am not he.

> [misquotes me][vicious insults deleted]

Do not misquote me again. Your post contained supposed "quoted
material" that did not occur in the post that you followed up to nor
summarize material that did. That is incorrect. Stop being dishonest.

You're the animal and the dick.

None of the nasty things that you have said or implied about me are at
all true.

> Now **** off Guido

Who the hell is Guido?