Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Re: Protocols of the Elders of Zion, Protocol 24

Re: Protocols of the Elders of Zion, Protocol 24

Martin Gregorie

On Fri, 22 Aug 2008 15:42:46 -0700, Daniel Pitts wrote:

>> On Aug 22, 2:13 pm, Martin Gregorie
>> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>> This isn't a forum, this is USENET, though some websites, such as
>>> Google Groups, provide an inferior interface for the benefit of
>>> [implied insult deleted] users.

>> None of the nasty things that you have said or implied about me are at
>> all true.

> Well well, if it isn't Twisted, our friend who takes every little jab
> personally.

Yep, and this time he took something personally that had absolutely
nothing whatsoever to do with him.

--
martin@ | Martin Gregorie
gregorie. | Essex, UK

Fortissimo GUI

In article <48af438e$0$90273$(E-Mail Removed)>,
=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Arne_Vajh=F8j?= <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>Fortissimo GUI wrote:
>> In article <zrFrk.12194$(E-Mail Removed)>,

> =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Arne_Vajh=F8j?=
>> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>> No and maybe.
>>>
>>> There is always the possibility of complaining to his ISP.

>> Complaining about what, mr. mouthfoaming?

>About you !

Why not commit suicide?
Why suffer unnecessarily?

>Arne

Andrew Thompson

On Aug 23, 4:13*am, Martin Gregorie
> This isn't a forum, this is USENET, though some websites, such as Google
> Groups, provide an inferior interface for the benefit of technically
> challenged users.

..and also users who might not have the luxury of
access to a news server, or the option of installing
a news reader (a user in a library, internet cafe,
college lab, locked down business..).

I make no comment as to which (if either) category I
am in.

And while I'm here, why 'USENET'? Is it an acronym,
an abbreviation, or were you just excited when you
wrote that?

N.B. Group coverage reduced to the first 3 I saw in
the address, and follow-ups set to c.l.j.p. only.

--
Andrew T.
(currently) Posting from GG

Lars Enderin

Martin Gregorie wrote:
> On Fri, 22 Aug 2008 15:42:46 -0700, Daniel Pitts wrote:
>
>> (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
>>> None of the nasty things that you have said or implied about me are at
>>> all true.

>> Well well, if it isn't Twisted, our friend who takes every little jab
>> personally.

> Yep, and this time he took something personally that had absolutely
> nothing whatsoever to do with him.

He uses GG, and didn't like being characterized as "technically
challenged". His stated goal is to rebut every suggestion that he is
less than perfect.

Martin Gregorie

On Sat, 23 Aug 2008 08:29:59 +0000, Lars Enderin wrote:

> Martin Gregorie wrote:

>>> Well well, if it isn't Twisted, our friend who takes every little jab
>>> personally.

>> Yep, and this time he took something personally that had absolutely
>> nothing whatsoever to do with him.
>>

> He uses GG, and didn't like being characterized as "technically
> challenged". His stated goal is to rebut every suggestion that he is
> less than perfect.

Interesting that he'd take a gentle poke at GG users in general as a
specific attack. Can you make up a sentence including the words hyper-
sensitive, Twisted, self-confidence and no?

--
martin@ | Martin Gregorie
gregorie. | Essex, UK

Arne Vajhøj

Martin Gregorie wrote:
> On Sat, 23 Aug 2008 08:29:59 +0000, Lars Enderin wrote:
>> Martin Gregorie wrote:
>>> Yep, and this time he took something personally that had absolutely
>>> nothing whatsoever to do with him.

>> He uses GG, and didn't like being characterized as "technically
>> challenged". His stated goal is to rebut every suggestion that he is
>> less than perfect.

> Interesting that he'd take a gentle poke at GG users in general as a
> specific attack. Can you make up a sentence including the words hyper-
> sensitive, Twisted, self-confidence and no?

Just wait to he sees this thread !

Arne

Lew

(E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> On Aug 23, 4:29 am, Lars Enderin <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> Martin Gregorie wrote:

> No. None of the nasty things that Daniel has said or implied about me
> are at all true.
>
>>> [insult deleted]

> No. None of the nasty things that Martin has said or implied about me
> are at all true.
>
>> He uses GG, and didn't like being characterized as [implied insult deleted]. His
>> stated goal is to rebut every suggestion that [insult deleted]

> None of the nasty things that you have said or implied about me are at
> all true.

Plonk, Candy.

--
Lew

Any attempt to engineer war against Iran is looking more and more
like Nuremberg material.

See: http://deoxy.org/wc/wc-nurem.htm

War crimes:

Violations of the laws or customs of war which include, but are not
limited to, murder, ill-treatment or deportation to slave-labor or for
any other purpose of civilian population of or in occupied territory,
murder or illtreatment of prisoners of war, of persons on the seas,
killing of hostages, plunder of public or private property, wanton
destruction of cities, towns, or villages, or devastation not justified
by military necessity.

Lew

(E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> On Aug 23, 4:29 am, Lars Enderin <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> Martin Gregorie wrote:

> No. None of the nasty things that Daniel has said or implied about me
> are at all true.
>
>>> [insult deleted]

> No. None of the nasty things that Martin has said or implied about me
> are at all true.
>
>> He uses GG, and didn't like being characterized as [implied insult deleted]. His
>> stated goal is to rebut every suggestion that [insult deleted]

> None of the nasty things that you have said or implied about me are at
> all true.

Plonk, Sara.

--
Lew

"In short, the 'house of world order' will have to be built from the
bottom up rather than from the top down. It will look like a great
'booming, buzzing confusion'...

but an end run around national sovereignty, eroding it piece by piece,
will accomplish much more than the old fashioned frontal assault."

-- Richard Gardner, former deputy assistant Secretary of State for
International Organizations under Kennedy and Johnson, and a
member of the Trilateral Commission.
the April, 1974 issue of the Council on Foreign Relation's(CFR)
journal Foreign Affairs(pg. 55

Lew

(E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> On Aug 23, 4:29 am, Lars Enderin <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> Martin Gregorie wrote:

> No. None of the nasty things that Daniel has said or implied about me
> are at all true.
>
>>> [insult deleted]

> No. None of the nasty things that Martin has said or implied about me
> are at all true.
>
>> He uses GG, and didn't like being characterized as [implied insult deleted]. His
>> stated goal is to rebut every suggestion that [insult deleted]

> None of the nasty things that you have said or implied about me are at
> all true.

Plonk, Steve.

--
Lew

"The goals for this country are peace in the world.
And the goals for this country are a compassionate
American for every single citizen.
That compassion is found in the hearts and souls of
the American citizens."

--- Adolph Bush,
Washington, D.C., Dec. 19, 2002

reckoning54@gmail.com

On Aug 22, 6:42*pm, Daniel Pitts
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> > On Aug 22, 2:13 pm, Martin Gregorie
> > <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> >> This isn't a forum, this is USENET, though some websites, such as Google
> >> Groups, provide an inferior interface for the benefit of [implied
> >> insult deleted] users.

> > None of the nasty things that you have said or implied about me are at
> > all true.

> Well well, if it isn't Twisted, our friend who [insult deleted]

No. None of the nasty things that you have said or implied about me
are at all true.