Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Help needed for eclipse perspective project

Help needed for eclipse perspective project

rajveer rajveer is offline
Junior Member

Hello,
I am working on a project where my requirement is to open a complete eclispe perspective as a view in another perspective.I tried but yet not able to succeed with this.
Tell me whether this is possible in a workbench. If so, how that can be done?
A good example for that will help me to understand this.
Thanks in advance..
Raj