Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Re: One interesting site

Re: One interesting site

Raymond SCHMIT

On Tue, 19 Aug 2008 21:38:56 -0700, richard <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>Found this site tonite and figured it was a JS based thing.
>Until I looked at the source. The only JS on it is for the google ads
>stuff. If you view it without page styling, you'll see it's all UL/LI
>stuff.
>
>http://musicseek.info/index.htm
>
>As far as I can tell, it's all done with CSS.
>Not even a link to JS file.
>
>I may try and incorporate some of that stuff into my site just for
>fun.
>
>It's a shame there is no contact link.

You lay have a mail adress to contact ....perhaps using the whois
lookup i done for : musicseek.info here:
http://whois.domaintools.com/musicseek.info

Anyway, experts have told you to not use their technique.