Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > HTTP Transfer

HTTP Transfer

Jason Hirst

Hi,

I client of mine has asked us to accept files from them using HTTP Transfer
methods. I've not seen anywhere in the BOL regarding this, although I have
read a view posts on other sites regading the HttpHandler, which I *THINK*
is the thing I'm looking for.

Does anyone have any pointers to websites, or indeed the correct area in the
BOL, better still some examples of what I want to achieve.

The uploaded file will be stored locally on our webserver. The files are
too big, too frequent to be stored on a SQL Server.

Any help would be really appreciated.

TIA