Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Login loop in Windows XP Pro SP 2

Login loop in Windows XP Pro SP 2

Janne S

I login (as adminstrator) then it halts for a while and says "preparing
network connections" and a little later it says "your logged out" and the
login windows appears again.

Have anyone any clue why I get rejected over and over again?

I repared XP and it worked for one day and then it started again