Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Hardware > Audio Sound Problem

Audio Sound Problem

imransyed63 imransyed63 is offline
Member

I cannot find anywhere the audio driver for Windows 2003 Server for my laptop Hp Pavilion dv2840ei. I tried with various other drivers including Windows XP/2000 audio drivers, nothing is working.

The sound card is Conexant High Definition Audio.

Kindly help me to sort this issue.

Thanks in advance.