Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Frontpage query

Frontpage query

KiwiBrian

I have a friend who is used to modifying his site with Frontpage.
He knows no HTML.
After I make him a HTML and CSS based site, if he uses FP to just update
some table entries like dates, quantities, and prices, will FP make
unexpected and unwanted changes/additions to the content?

SpaceGirl

On Aug 19, 10:35*am, "KiwiBrian" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> I have a friend who is used to modifying his site with Frontpage.
> He knows no HTML.
> After I make him a HTML and CSS based site, if he uses FP to just update
> some table entries like dates, quantities, and prices, will FP make
> unexpected and unwanted changes/additions to the content?

Yes, probably, but I think you can tell it not to "format source" in
the tools/options menu.