Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Re: It's gone all quiet again ...

Re: It's gone all quiet again ...

EMB

Mark Robinson wrote:
> Hello Telstraclear, anyone home ?

Yep... your post is showing on xnet.

~misfit~

Somewhere on teh intarweb "Allistar" typed:
> EMB wrote:
>
>> Mark Robinson wrote:
>>> Hello Telstraclear, anyone home ?

>> Yep... your post is showing on xnet.

> ...and on Giganews.

....and Actrix
--
Shaun.

me and I will be only too happy to demonstrate...

Bruce Sinclair

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>, "~misfit~" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>Somewhere on teh intarweb "Allistar" typed:
>> EMB wrote:

>>> Yep... your post is showing on xnet.

>> ...and on Giganews.

>....and Actrix

... aioe.

Bruce Sinclair

In article <48aa14e7$(E-Mail Removed)>, "~misfit~" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>Somewhere on teh intarweb "Bruce Sinclair" typed:
>> In article <(E-Mail Removed)>, "~misfit~"
>> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>> Somewhere on teh intarweb "Allistar" typed:

>>> ....and Actrix

>> .. aioe.

>Yet no reply from Mark....

Maybe his reading is broken. The writing looks fine.

... as a picky aside, what does 'teh' mean ? I suspect fat fingers ?

~misfit~

Somewhere on teh intarweb "Bruce Sinclair" typed:
> In article <(E-Mail Removed)>, "~misfit~"
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> Somewhere on teh intarweb "Allistar" typed:

>>> ...and on Giganews.

>> ....and Actrix

> .. aioe.

Yet no reply from Mark....
--
Shaun.

me and I will be only too happy to demonstrate...

~misfit~

Somewhere on teh intarweb "Bruce Sinclair" typed:
> In article <48aa14e7$(E-Mail Removed)>, "~misfit~"
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> Somewhere on teh intarweb "Bruce Sinclair" typed:

>>> .. aioe.

>> Yet no reply from Mark....

> Maybe his reading is broken. The writing looks fine.
>
> .. as a picky aside, what does 'teh' mean ?

It's geek-speak for 'the'.

> I suspect fat fingers ?

Your suspicion would be correct sir. I do indeed suffer from FFS, FFS. <g>

Cheers,
--
Shaun.

me and I will be only too happy to demonstrate...

~misfit~

Somewhere on teh intarweb "Murray Symon" typed:
> Bruce Sinclair wrote:
>
>> In article <48aa14e7$(E-Mail Removed)>, "~misfit~"
>> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>> Somewhere on teh intarweb "Bruce Sinclair" typed:

>>> Yet no reply from Mark....

>> Maybe his reading is broken. The writing looks fine.
>>
>> .. as a picky aside, what does 'teh' mean ? I suspect fat fingers ?
>>

> Its been mis-spelt so much that its evolved into a slang word of it's
> own

Exactly so. The curse of the two-finger typist, getting letters out of
order. In the case of 'teh' usually the right hand is typing the t and the h
but the left hand doesn't wait and puts the e in the middle. However, the
'teh' in my attribute line is deliberate.