Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > Cisco Contact Manager/ Cicso CRA - "Place Call"

Cisco Contact Manager/ Cicso CRA - "Place Call"

mohan_pl mohan_pl is offline
Junior Member

Can i use the "Place call" object in Cisco CRA & connect the caller & the dialled outside extn. I seem to place the object & apart from a prompt/music i am not able to connect the caller & the dialled extn.

The dialled extn ring & as soon as the other side person picks up the call, the caller hears a "I am sorry..." message, the line gets disconnected.

Place Call
- Sucessfull
On Exception(ContactInactiveException Goto Label0)
Label 0
Clear Exception(Contactinactiveexception)
Call Unhold
-NoAnswer
---
-Busy
---
-Goto EndLabel

Regards
Mohan

CRA script using HTTP get & set rtgermsc Cisco 0 04-17-2007 06:43 PM
Cisco CRA and VMWare Jonathan Cisco 0 07-28-2005 05:10 PM
cisco cra/ivr call redirect problem Andrew Pasetti Cisco 0 09-08-2004 05:34 PM
CRA Editor Integer to String Conversion Phil Cisco 0 07-30-2004 06:10 PM
/coolpier_scripts/contact.asp -- A 'Contact Me' form -- Your thoughts. Brynn Javascript 1 01-19-2004 10:41 PM

Advertisments