Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C Programming > Spaceball Source Code

Spaceball Source Code

Willem

Adeel Hasan Akbari wrote:
) I know you'll retaliate - FYI - I really don't care - There exist many
) like you.

retaliate: (verb)
To return like for like, especially evil for evil.

I see that as a clear admission of guilt on your part.

SaSW, Willem
drugged or something..
#EOT

Kenny McCormack

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
Willem <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>Adeel Hasan Akbari wrote:
>) I know you'll retaliate - FYI - I really don't care - There exist many
>) like you.
>
> retaliate: (verb)
> To return like for like, especially evil for evil.

That's pretty sick, even by the twisted standards of clc.

That means you can never describe something as retaliation.