Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Lotus Notes PlugIn Question

Lotus Notes PlugIn Question

James Rainey

Is there a way for me to contact the developer of the Lotus Notes, Windows
4.0 Search, plugin?

The current version only supports Lotus Notes 7.x.. We're on 8.5 under
Vista 64bit.

I could find no "feedback" option.

Cheers,
Jim

Bobby Johnson

Open your browser and do a search for 'Lotus Notes' You
should get at least one link to an IBM URL. Lotus Notes is
an IBM program and also provides support for the program.

James Rainey wrote:
> Is there a way for me to contact the developer of the Lotus Notes,
> Windows 4.0 Search, plugin?
>
> The current version only supports Lotus Notes 7.x.. We're on 8.5 under
> Vista 64bit.
>
> I could find no "feedback" option.
>

> Cheers,
> Jim

James Rainey

The Windows Plug in wasn't developed by IBM. I work for IBM and have posted
this request in numerous internal forums and am hoping a reply comes soon.

IBM has a close relationship with GOOGLE. But.. until GOOGLE smells the
coffee and rolls out GOOGLE desktop for Vista 64bit.. I'm stuck using
Windows Search.

Cheers,
Jim
"Bobby Johnson" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%23EJ0iik$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Open your browser and do a search for 'Lotus Notes' You should get at
> least one link to an IBM URL. Lotus Notes is an IBM program and also
> provides support for the program.
>

> James Rainey wrote:
>> Is there a way for me to contact the developer of the Lotus Notes,
>> Windows 4.0 Search, plugin?
>>
>> The current version only supports Lotus Notes 7.x.. We're on 8.5 under
>> Vista 64bit.
>>
>> I could find no "feedback" option.
>>

>> Cheers,
>> Jim

NotesConnectors NotesConnectors is offline
Junior Member

There is a new Lotus Notes connector for Windows Search called EZ Notes Search. Works with Lotus Notes 6.5 to 8.5.2. Available at notesconnectors.com.