Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > convert html tables to powerpoint

convert html tables to powerpoint

hemarangain@gmail.com

Is there a way in which we can convert html tables to a powerpoint
using either java or javascript ? Please help. Thanks in advance

John B. Matthews

In article
<(E-Mail Removed)>,

> Is there a way in which we can convert html tables to a powerpoint
> using either java or javascript ? Please help. Thanks in advance

I'd just print to a PDF file, cut and paste; if you need a programmatic
solution, you might look at <http://poi.apache.org/>

--
John B. Matthews
trashgod at gmail dot com