Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > General Computer Support > Laptop not responsive to router

Laptop not responsive to router

deepphilosopher deepphilosopher is offline
Junior Member

I recently bought a Netgear wireless router, and installed it correctly. My laptop picked up on this network, and I entered the network key, but it doesn't connect. It keeps saying wireless connection unplugged. I tried using and ethernet cord, and I get the LAN connection, but my wireless connection remains unplugged, therefore I can't access the internet. This isn't a brand new laptop. I bought it used. It was suggested I clear the cache since it has had other wireless connections, but I don't know how to do that. Somebody, please help me!