Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Hardware > Question: ferrie core related hareware damage?

Question: ferrie core related hareware damage?

csrichie csrichie is offline
Junior Member

My panasonic digital recorder manual cautioned to use only the USB cable with a ferrite core attached. However, i did not read it until today. I've been pluggin my Panasonic digitial recorder using a USB cable that had no ferrite core attached for the last 2 days.

It doesn't appear to be damaged, but being a student, its really important that it does not break down during the middle of the lecture. I was wondering if there is a likely chance that it has been damaged and that i need to purchase a new one.

Thanks in advance!!

Last edited by csrichie; 08-14-2008 at 03:25 PM..