Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > Using trace module from command line

Using trace module from command line

Alexandru Palade

Hi,

I'm trying to profile an application and I want to test the trace module
from command line but I can't really get it working.
I have generated a result file with the command
python -m trace --count --file blah.blah main.py -a us -c
.../../conf/config.xml
and then tried to read it using
python -m trace -r -f blah.blah

But nothing is displayed... What am I doing wrong?

Thanks in advance,
Alexandru Palade