Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Wirelss Laptop broadcast

Wirelss Laptop broadcast

frasser@gmail.com

How can I broadcast a signal from my laptop to a network? Ideally I
would like to encode a video signal and broadcast it to a gateway that
then sends the signal to a streaming server. But that is a push signal
... maybe I should try a pull signal

any ideas?/
FraZ

Dave

the software that streams the signal to the server will know if it is push
or pull, just install it and run.

news:(E-Mail Removed) om...